|Here are the soloists performing with Santa Fe Pro Musica in December. Truly a feast for the winter holidays!
• Avery Amereau, contralto, will sing Handel Opera Arias and Christmas Carols for A Baroque Christmas. She is expected to bring to the feast a rich dark chocolate dessert.
• Benjamin Beilman, violin, will supply the robust main course at the December 29 concert Love, The Magician with his performance of Leonard Bernstein’s astonishing epic about love, Serenade after Plato’s Symposium.
• Deborah Domanski, mezzo-soprano, will alternate with Avery Amereau singing Handel Opera Arias and Christmas Carols for A Baroque Christmas. You can expect her to bring the finest sparkling Champagne.
• David Felberg, violin, will partner with Stephen Redfield during A Baroque Christmas in Bach’s beloved Concerto in D Minor for Two Violins. David will bring breads of all kinds from hearty sourdough to buttery croissants.
• Stephen Redfield, concertmaster of the Pro Musica Orchestra and leader of the Baroque Ensemble is sure to bring the finest wines specially chosen for each course.
• Carol Redman, flute soloist in Telemann’s Concerto for the Baroque Christmasconcerts will bring her famous roasted veggies, intensely aromatic, flavorful and richly colored.
For more information about our soloists, please see Guest Artists and Musicianson the Pro Musica website (Click Here)