The health and safety of our audience, staff, and artists are of the highest priority. Santa Fe Pro Musica adheres to the New Mexico Department of Health Covid-19 requirements and the policies of our venues. Specific venue policies are listed below.
Concerts at the Lensic
For orchestra and string quartet concerts at the Lensic Performing Arts Center, Santa Fe Pro Musica continues to require that everyone (ages 12+) provide proof of full vaccination*—or the recent results of a negative Covid test—plus a photo ID for admission to the theater. Face masks are also required at all times for those ages 2 and up.
Concerts at St. Francis Auditorium and Loretto Chapel
Face masks are required indoors for all audience members at all times.
Santa Fe Pro Musica requires all audience members, ages 12 and up, to be fully vaccinated* against Covid-19. We will ask to see your vaccination card and photo ID at time of entry. No exceptions will be allowed.
Covid Policies for Children Ages 5-11
Properly fitted masks are required at all times when inside the facility (including lobby, hallways, bathrooms and concert hall)
Proof of covid vaccination and a photo ID
OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours
OR a negative rapid test
*Full vaccination: complete dosage of the Moderna, Pfizer, or J&J—or other vaccines approved by the World Health Organization—at least 14 days prior to your concert attendance.
New Pre-Checked Concert Tickets—
Streamline Your Concert Experience!
To expedite the pre-concert vaccine checks, we are offering ticket holders several ways to get pre-checked before arriving.
Three pre-check options
1. Come by our office at 1512 Pacheco Street, Suite D-201 (Monday–Thursday, 10–4)
- • Show us your vaccination card (vax card) or a photo/copy of it, a photo ID (ID), your tickets if you already have them (or pick them up if you don’t), and we will specially mark your ticket(s), either for a single concert of for the entire season, to confirm proof of vaccination.
- • If you are a part of a household of ticket holders, please bring in everyone’s vax cards and concert tickets and we will specially mark the tickets, again for a single concert of for the entire season.
- • These marked tickets will allow you to enter the concert hall via the Fast Track lane without having to show ID and vax card at the door. The advantage of this plan is that you can get all your tickets marked for the entire season. You show your marked ticket(s) at the door for each concert and enter the concert hall.
2. Email us at email@example.com to sign up for Fast Track.
- • Attach photo(s) of your or your household’s vax cards and we will add you to the Lensic’s Fast Track list. (If you have already signed up for Fast Track at the Lensic you do not need to sign up again with us—we share the list.)
- • When you arrive at the concert, all you have to do is state your name and show your ticket (for this event only), or proceed to will call where you can pick up your ticket.
3. Sign up for Fast Track at the Lensic.
- • You can register on the Lensic Fast Track webpage
- • Or bring your vax card and ID to the Lensic Community Box Office (Monday–Friday 10–4, Saturday noon–4) and sign up directly with them.
As always, you may show your vax card and ID at the door for admission.
Neither the Lensic nor Santa Fe Pro Musica will store images of your ID or vax card, nor will we record type and date of vaccination. We will simply add your name to the Fast Track list and delete the email and attachments.